Eat Random

The idea for this blog is to blog about everything I think about food and food culture. I'll tell you what I like to eat, where I like to eat it and if I thought it was good or if I thought it was crap. My thoughts about food could go anywhere. Hey if you don't like it go blog at methodicaldudereallythinksalotaboutthefoodhesgoingtoeat.blogspot.com

Random Dude Eats Random Food Indianapolis restaurants

Friday, April 1, 2011

Let The Games Vegan

On this day April 1st I've decided I've had it up to here with all of you awful animal hating carnivores.  An anonymous commenter here at the blog has accused me of inserting my liberal views and eating habits into all of my posts.  Well on this April 1st I will say that person IS RIGHT!  I've been containing who I truly am culinarily for waaay waaay too long.  I'm going vegan and there isn't a darn thing any of you can do about it.  This whole time I've just been waiting in the weeds trying to subvert your normal actually flavor conscious thoughts about food with my own secret agenda.  No more I say!  From now on this site will only discuss terrible flavorless vegan food items with a healthy bit of condescension thrown in just for good measure!  Well I would tell you all to have a good weekend, but I'm sure you'll just waste it by barbarically eating a once beautiful living creature.  So I'll just leave you with this thought MEAT IS MURDER...tasty tasty murder :)  Happy April Fools Day everyone!  Just writing that gave me the creeps for a minute.  I think I need to go eat some rare red meat just to feel normal again.  Happy eating and have a good weekend everyone.

Cartoon via toothpastefordinner.com

No comments: