Eat Random

The idea for this blog is to blog about everything I think about food and food culture. I'll tell you what I like to eat, where I like to eat it and if I thought it was good or if I thought it was crap. My thoughts about food could go anywhere. Hey if you don't like it go blog at methodicaldudereallythinksalotaboutthefoodhesgoingtoeat.blogspot.com

Random Dude Eats Random Food Indianapolis restaurants

Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekend Preview

This lady is "extreme couponing".  I'm not kidding.
I'm sorry it's been kind of a slow blogging week.  I had a little two day mini vacation this week and otherwise haven't really been amped up to write.  However, I do have 1 or 2 reviews in the works.  I just have to quit letting myself be distracted by well...everything.  As far as potential weekend eatings go I have to confess there really isn't much on the schedule.  I have a craving for Chinese food, but I'm not sure if I'll blog about it because I've covered the places that I like pretty thoroughly.  If you have any suggestions for Chinese or even some other type of cuisine as always send it my way.  Perhaps this will be the weekend that The Girlfriend and I finally venture down to Broadripple for some review worthy eats.  Then again the weather forecast is not looking good so it might be a more indoor stay close to home type of dining weekend.  Speaking of The Girlfriend I wanted to let you all know that she is a certified chef and culinary school graduate and she currently hot on the job trail.  If anyone knows of open cook or entry level chef positions in town shout it out in the comments.   A couple parting thoughts 1.  Make sure you always have fun and relax with friends or loved ones on the weekends or your days off and 2.  Please for the love of God never use "coupon" as a verb.

Image courtesy: realitytvmagazine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If girlfriend is interested in cooking on a start up food truck, have her contact me next week at scratchtruck@gmail.com. I am in PHX buying my truck, but will be back next week.

Erin in Indy said...

I heard the chef at Euphoria is looking for a line cook...