Eat Random

The idea for this blog is to blog about everything I think about food and food culture. I'll tell you what I like to eat, where I like to eat it and if I thought it was good or if I thought it was crap. My thoughts about food could go anywhere. Hey if you don't like it go blog at methodicaldudereallythinksalotaboutthefoodhesgoingtoeat.blogspot.com

Random Dude Eats Random Food Indianapolis restaurants

Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekend Preview

I wanted to let you know that after somewhat of a boring food week/weekend last week I'm ready to go at it with both barrels this weekend.  I'm not sure where I'm going, but I've been planning on doing a breakfast review for a while and just haven't gotten around to it.  Part of that has to with the fact that you have to get up in time for well...breakfast which isn't something I'm really good at doing on the weekends.  But a good breakfast always makes me happy so I'm really going to try this weekend.  Also, I've been thinking about a place to go to do a lunch or dinner review and I have some ideas, but nothing is really nailed down yet.  I'm thinking sushi since I've got The Girlfriend enticed into going, but we'll see how it plays out.  Also, a couple of other things in the works are some grocery item reviews of stuff that I like to bring to work for lunch that you might enjoy also and 1 or 2 new fast food items on the market right now.  We do it all here at RDERF.  Just because it's fast food doesn't mean you can't appreciate it on a different level.  Well as I channel my inner Paula Deen let me say have a good weekend ya'll!
Image courtesy TMZ

No comments: