Eat Random

The idea for this blog is to blog about everything I think about food and food culture. I'll tell you what I like to eat, where I like to eat it and if I thought it was good or if I thought it was crap. My thoughts about food could go anywhere. Hey if you don't like it go blog at methodicaldudereallythinksalotaboutthefoodhesgoingtoeat.blogspot.com

Random Dude Eats Random Food Indianapolis restaurants

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chow Down Midtown Reminder

Hi everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick!)  I just wanted to remind you all that the Chow Down Midtown event is going on right now, and you should check back at their website for updates. They've posted several new menus since my last blog about it. Here's the link Chow Down Midtown. Right now I'm thinking Moe and Johnny's and The Union Jack look pretty good. Sahm's too.

No comments: