Eat Random

The idea for this blog is to blog about everything I think about food and food culture. I'll tell you what I like to eat, where I like to eat it and if I thought it was good or if I thought it was crap. My thoughts about food could go anywhere. Hey if you don't like it go blog at methodicaldudereallythinksalotaboutthefoodhesgoingtoeat.blogspot.com

Random Dude Eats Random Food Indianapolis restaurants

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sorry For Slacking/Weekend Preview

I know it's been awhile since I last blogged, and some of you might be wondering where I've gone.  Don't worry I'm still here, but I've been picking up extra hours at my real job and not having as much time to blog.  I'm going to sit down this weekend and pound out a few posts though that should be going up throughout next week.  Stay tuned.  As far as this weekend's eatings go I'll probably find something to do solo since The Girlfriend will be occupied baking someone's wedding cake this weekend.  Northside Nights is going on so maybe I'll slip into one of those spots especially if I can find someone to join me.  As always have a good weekend and happy eatings.

No comments: