Eat Random

The idea for this blog is to blog about everything I think about food and food culture. I'll tell you what I like to eat, where I like to eat it and if I thought it was good or if I thought it was crap. My thoughts about food could go anywhere. Hey if you don't like it go blog at methodicaldudereallythinksalotaboutthefoodhesgoingtoeat.blogspot.com

Random Dude Eats Random Food Indianapolis restaurants

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Restaurant Impossible Filming Nearby

According to Indystar.com Food Network restaurant makeover show Restaurant Impossible will be filming within the next two weeks at a place in Nora called The Snooty Fox. I've never been to the restaurant so I can't speak to it's quality. I have, however, watch Restaurant Impoosible and I can tell you that I think it kind of sucks.  As I've blogged about in the past I think it is pretty much just a cheap ripoff of Kitchen Nightmares, but I do somewhat like Robert Irvine and I wish the owners of the restaurant featured on the show all the best.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That is right down the road from me. My husband hates Robert Irvine... I told him about Robert lying on his resume, and he was just disgusted. He was even more disgusted when they hired him back.