Eat Random

The idea for this blog is to blog about everything I think about food and food culture. I'll tell you what I like to eat, where I like to eat it and if I thought it was good or if I thought it was crap. My thoughts about food could go anywhere. Hey if you don't like it go blog at methodicaldudereallythinksalotaboutthefoodhesgoingtoeat.blogspot.com

Random Dude Eats Random Food Indianapolis restaurants

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day Eats

Happy Memorial Day everyone!  I know everyone probably has their own Summer holiday traditions, but in my family Memorial Day weekend means listening to the greatest spectacle in racing, the Indianapolis 500, and eating a lot of food hot off the backyard grill.  Sure enough we have stuck to that tradition today.  The combination of brats, hotdogs, hamburgers, deviled eggs and potato salad I have consumed in combination with the exciting finish of the race have practically put me into a pleasure induced food coma.  Nonetheless I wish all the best to you and yours on this holiday weekend and to all of our brave service men and women overseas.  Feel free to chime in the comments with what you are doing or eating over this long weekend.  I'm sorry about the slow blogging month, but I promise to have several new reviews and opinions forthcoming.  Until then, happy eating!


(photo courtesy topuspost.com)

No comments: