Eat Random

The idea for this blog is to blog about everything I think about food and food culture. I'll tell you what I like to eat, where I like to eat it and if I thought it was good or if I thought it was crap. My thoughts about food could go anywhere. Hey if you don't like it go blog at methodicaldudereallythinksalotaboutthefoodhesgoingtoeat.blogspot.com

Random Dude Eats Random Food Indianapolis restaurants

Friday, February 18, 2011

Romance Novel or Food Network Show

The great website for all things trivia based, Mentalfloss, has a great lunchtime quiz posted today.  The quiz is called Romance Novel or Food Network Show.  I watch quite a bit of FN so I thought it was pretty easy, but I still missed one.  Here is the link.  Go ahead and give it a shot and post in the comments how you did.

No comments: