Eat Random

The idea for this blog is to blog about everything I think about food and food culture. I'll tell you what I like to eat, where I like to eat it and if I thought it was good or if I thought it was crap. My thoughts about food could go anywhere. Hey if you don't like it go blog at methodicaldudereallythinksalotaboutthefoodhesgoingtoeat.blogspot.com

Random Dude Eats Random Food Indianapolis restaurants

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Indiana's First Jack in the Box to Open Monday

I'm not that interested in this news other than to say that JITB is a place I've never been to before, but based on this blog's web traffic it seems like a helluva lot of you are interested so I wanted to keep you posted. According to this article on Indystar.com the first location will be opening Monday 1/16/12 at the intersection of US 31 and County Line Rd on the South side.  I honestly doubt I'll be driving that far just to pick up fast food, but if my travels take me that way for some reason I might stop in for a bite to report back to you other interested parties.

No comments: